Pupils from primary school, secondary school and higher education are allowed to make day trips again. Hence, guided tours, workshops, workshops and walks are possible again if certain measures are being followed.
Each school visit must be booked in advance via the online reservation form for the desired activity. Book at least 8 days in advance, so availability can be checked in time. Your reservation is only final after receiving a confirmation. Bring this confirmation with you on the day of the visit and present it at the museum reception.
Please respect the following measures during your visit:
- respect the hours of your reservation and do not stay on the museum site longer than necessary, to keep contact with other visitors to a minimum
- always keep a distance of 1,5 meters between your class group and any other museum visitors
- stay together in group and keep to the outlined route marked on the floor (it is only allowed to deviate from the route when accompanied by a museum guide)
- pupils aged 12 and older must wear a mouth mask when visiting the museum
- take into account the general safety measures to prevent the coronavirus from spreading
GUIDED TOURS AND WORKSHOPS
Two class groups per time slot are allowed in the museum. For example, it is possible to visit with two classes at 10:00, if a different activity is chosen per group. Take this into account when booking your visit.
GROUP VISIT WITHOUT A GUIDE
A visit with the class but without a guide is possible for a maximum of 25 students. During this visit, the teacher guides the class himself/herself and ensures that all corona measures are respected. This visit must also be booked in advance via the online booking form.
Contact us if you have any questions via email@example.com or on 09 323 65 20.