- groups of 15 people or more
- teachers, on presentation of a teacher’s card
- SodiGent members
- Davidsfonds cardholders (max. 2 persons per card)
- Ghent residents, on presentation of an identity card
- UiTPAS card holders (Ghent, Destelbergen, Merelbeke)
- 19 to 25-year-olds
- school groups of 15 people or more older than 18
- UiTPAS card holders (Ghent, Merelbeke or Destelbergen) with reduction for people in poverty
- via Steunpunt vakantieparticipatie
- via VRIJUIT
- those aged under 19
- Friends of the Museum
- Ghent residents: every Sunday 10 - 13.00 hrs and during the Gentse Feesten, on presentation of an identity card
- CityCard Ghent holders
- MuseumPASS holders
- carer accompanying a person with a handicap
- supervisors of school groups
- members of ICOM and VMV
- the press, on presentation of a press card
Ghent all-in for 48 hours (38 euros) or 72 hours (44 euros): admission to the Museum of Industry and Ghent’s main museums, monuments and attractions; public transport; a handy guide to Ghent; a boat trip with the De Gentenaer or Gent Watertoerist shipowners.
Visit 200 Belgian museums, for only 59 euros a year. You can buy a Museumpas on this website or in any participating museum.
The Museum of Industry has partnered with Enchanté, a network of retailers providing services to anyone requiring them (for instance, people living in poverty). At the Museum of Industry, these people can make use of the toilet, free Wi-Fi and first-aid materials or put away their belongings in a locker.
DELAYED MUSEUM VISIT
As a visitor to the Museum of Industry, you can also buy an additional ticket (at a reduced rate: € 1.20) that will be saved for someone with limited financial resources. The system is based on trust. Anyone who asks for a delayed museum visit does not have to present any identification or proof and will receive an available ticket. If the free tickets have run out, the person in question may return at a later point in time once new delayed museum visits are available.
How does it work? Order and pay for a delayed museum visit. The price is € 1.20. Complete the Enchanté voucher and leave it at the reception desk. The museum will then make sure it ends up with the right person. Should you have any questions, feel free to ask them to the receptionist at the museum. They will give you more information.